Becoming a member of the Metro South Chamber of Commerce provides your business opportunities to accelerate its growth. When you join the Chamber, you become a leader within the business community and a member of the region's most dynamic advocacy organization. Membership means potential new business prospects, new savings, access to valuable resources and information, access to health and dental plans, a variety of marketing opportunities and more, for you and your business. Chamber membership is affordable no matter how small your business - 70% of our members have 10 or fewer employees - and it provides your business with tremendous opportunity.
What does Chamber Membership get your business?
- 1 FREE member listing in the Action Report newsletter distributed to over 30,000 homes
- FREE Member Profile with Photo in the Action Report
- FREE 2021 Book for Business
- 2 FREE business listings in the 2022 Book for Business
- FREE listing in the Chamber online directory with a hyperlink to your business website
Business-2-Business Connection & Networking
- FREE set of membership mailing labels or electronic membership list (Over 450 businesses and does not include email, $250 value)
- FREE admittance to Metro South Chamber Business After Hours Networking Events
- FREE opportunity to promote your events or social offers on the Chamber's website and in the weekly Chamber e-Update email blast
- FREE opportunity to promote company at events at at the Chamber
- Small Business Health Insurance opportunities
- Comcast savings on Internet and phone packages
- FREE business workshops and educational seminars
- FREE pass for Member Orientation
- Attend affiliate led events at a member rate
- Access Members-only page on website to update content, add coupons, events, register for events & more
You may download the Metro South Chamber Membership Application and mail to 60 School Street, Brockton, MA 02301, fax to (508) 587-1340.