The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has created a toolkit to help the business community combat the opioid crisis. “On this site, you’ll discover how companies have taken action to address the crisis through changes in business processes, employee involvement, and community engagement. The opioid epidemic is destroying communities and families across America and addressing a crisis of this scope and magnitude requires everyone who has a stake to be part of the solution, including the business community. Discover the valuable resources at sharingsolutions.us“
The opioid epidemic is destroying communities and families across America.
Addressing a crisis of this scope and magnitude requires everyone who has a stake to be part of the solution, including the business community. Businesses are a vehicle to help solve the problem.
Sharing Solutions was created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation to provide employer resources and showcase innovative solutions to the opioid crisis. We work to identify resource needs and then aggregate, synthesize, and feature resources in an accessible way for the people who need them most. We believe that business is part of the solution. Businesses are a vehicle to help solve this crisis. Together, we can make a difference and save lives.
Businesses Combat the Opioid Crisis
- Supporting Employees
- Employer drug misuse prevention and treatment initiatives are keeping employees and their families healthy and safe.
- Changing Business Practices
- Companies in the healthcare pipeline are making operational changes to mitigate and prevent opioid misuse.
- Applying Core Competencies
- Businesses are using their resources, expertise, and relationships to create solutions to combat the opioid epidemic.
- Engaging Communities
- Corporate philanthropic efforts and community relations programs enable partnerships that support drug misuse prevention and treatment.
Explore Your Resources
For Employers and Supervisors > Business-related resources for employers and supervisors.
For Employees > Personal resources for employees, coworkers, and families.